Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
fantastic cheers mate.
Hi hopefully sorted the problem,
Can you see the images? Regards
Hi thanks i believe it is in the pip desinger that i tried to apply motion.
So i have this video, slightly to the left i have placed a mask over it as i dont want the rest of the video in the final production. I want to add motion in a circular motion from the top centre of the video all the way around to the start.

Problem, when adding motion it sets it's self to the middle of the original footage and not the masked area. It is like it docks it's self to that point. Obviously then this doesn't work, or if i move the masked selection to the middle, the motion then becomes of centre.

Is there a way of making the motion anchor to a certain part of the footage?

Regards
I here you Gary, try using a clip that someone has uploaded to youtube, from something like after effects or something then layer it over your original footage and adjust opacity. I'm in the same boat as you, years to late i know but it might help someone else. I think you was wanting something a little more like film smudge etc in it rather than just lines, year?
Go to: