Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello all, this is my first post. I too am having the issue in Media Center with my remote buttons almost all not working. Volume is basically all that works. Im on Win 7 ultimate 64 bit. A This problem is only with the media center PowerDVD plugin, the remote works fine with all other aspects of media center. It also worked fine with Powerdvd 10 prior to the upgrade? I love the new remote app for android, works flawlessly on my EVO, and streaming video from the Evo to my HTPC works smooth as butter over my N network. One suggestion would be to make a "Media Center Mode" for the remote app. There are others out there, but as a large portion of your userbase uses WMC, to include the MC remote would be great. The mouse option works for now but back to the original problem.
Any word on a update or hotfix for the issue to resolve the ff/rew,play/pause, etc issue?? I use the software on my Home Theatre PC as well as recommend it to most my clients for their use.However, as nice of a job as you guys did on the new versions UI, I use it 99% of the time via Media Center, and having to use a mouse defeats the purpose.
Go to: