Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
@CyberLink-Michael

this is very nice to hear. thx esp. for your engagement.
the problem is just a matter of time. i personally will wait
for the first update before complaining or asking for a refund. but last time a was doing this (and the fix does not solve the problem )) the sales team answered that there was to much time between the buying and asking for refund and do not return the money. i am an old man and as you can see i try this a second time ... just because i am also technican i like pdvd more than arcsoft products (maybe this is a reason ...) but i am a custumer as well and i guess the is the last chance for pdvd this time ....

CU

Frank
Hi,

at the moment i am very disappointed about cyberlink products (esp. pdvd). there seems to be no quality end controll while the main qualitiy of the product is very high (i am using pdvd since v7) some bugs come and go and some should never happen (no starting up at all, only working in cinema mode, keyboard shortcuts not working, HD-Audio Settings are not going to be saved - for example) and some should be fixed faster (IE9 compatibl. for example, because user are pushed to use it for security purpose.)
i am positive impressed by the guys in this forum (esp. Michael BIG THX) but theres is week after week going on and cyberlink seems to do nothing - so if anyone could speed up things a little - please do so (i do not want new features, just fix the products to use it ....).
the products is almost unusable to me right now and i can't stand this anymore ....

sorry to be OT a little but i think this is the only way to let some things out that the vendor is not willing to react on in a customer friendly way ....

Frank
Go to: