Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Hi,

This error message is not the most helpful in tracking down the issue! There are many posts on the forum with this generic error over the years in different modules - often DVD burning.

Perhaps the quickest way to see if there is a known solution in your context is to raise a ticket with CS - link in the signature below - but you indicated you are having problems. Is that still the case??

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Yes it is only on shutterstock downloaded media and mainly the music. Bit frustrating but everything else is good as far as the program goes. I have other music options so not a huge deal but I figured I paid for the whole thing I should be able to access it.

I put a ticket and they want me to do a bunch of different things. I have tried a few but still no luck.
Quote Since you posted in the PD Previous version instead of the PD365/21 forum, that means that you are probably using the PD18. I was not aware that you can access Shutterstock audio unless you purchased a separate subscription to Shutterstock or on their free giveaway which cannot be accessed on my PD.

No my mistake I am using PD 365/21
When I click on "downloaded" is gives me an error of "parameter is incorrect". I have cleared the cache and uninstalled the program and reinstalled it but it still happens. Seems like mostly with shutterstock music.

For some reason i can not send anything to cyberlink support.

Any help would be appreciated.
Quote A video I just posted used "Festival", and got flagged right away.

Does anybody have a searchable list of songs and copyright status in one place? The pdf attachments from previous posts are long and not searchable (they are images, not text). As much as I'd love to manually look through every post and read the pdfs, it would be much easier to search.

Thanks!

Easiest way is just dispute them and use the paragraph that is in the EULA section. I have had two of the three songs already released and still waiting on the third one. Kind of a pain in the arse but it works.
I have had three songs flagged and have disputed all three and i am still waiting to hear back from them. I will let you know the results.

Songs flagged were:

Redemption
Our reflection
On top of the world.
I have been flagged in youtube for a couple clips I have played for a video. Not a huge deal as I am not monetized but just wondering is there a way to tell which clips would get flagged or is it just a live and learn situation?

I have the same problem that has just started either today or in last few days. Have installed all the sound clips and background music that came with 365 - they have been on my machine for at least 6 months and now they are all gone. Same as you - says I am not connected to internet - which is wrong as I also have reinstalled 365. This needs sorting of Cyberlink !

I was hoping it was just my computer at work but my home computer is doing the same thing. What is going on? I meanI just resubscribed and yet it is broken. I don't use a ton of music and defiely find other clips but it should be available.
Everytime I try to click on the background music tab from the pulldown menu I get a pop up saying I am not connected to the internet. I obviously am because i am using the same computer to post this. I have tried to reinstall but still the same thing. never had an issue untill I recently updated to the latest PD.

Any help would be great
Well PD 9 has been a challenge for a year now and no word from support at all figured I would go here and ask if anyone has any idea why this is happening. If I play the video in the library everything is fine but when I put it in the timeline and hit play it goes black. Or try to trim it goes black. Just started doing this recently. I really wish I had just stayed with PD8 because it worked better and had so many less issues. Probably will not upgrade to PD 10 and look at another editing program.
Go to: