Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have started doing some simple little how-to videos. I record my screen then go back and add voice-overs while editing to make everything line up. But I have had a couple of instances where I can here one of the audio clips from the voice-over, but I cannot find the clip to move it or remove it. I can't find it in the media library or in the timeline. To resolve the issue in order to produce my video I move all the audio clips to another audio track and then silence the one where the rogue audio is hiding. how can I fix this problem? Thank you for your help. Kathy cageybird@msn.com
Thanks y'all. It seams to me that the post from HAL is the easiest one for me. I am doing these on my laptop and unable to carry a lot of storage around with me. But I do have a 1TB external hard drive i purchased recently. Maybe I can do a combo of both. Store the footage on the external Hard drive in case I need to access that file again and produce as i go so it won't take up so much storeage on my laptop. But which file format would you recomend?
hi, I'm fairly new to PD and new to this form. I don't know how to do a search so if this is already somewhere please forgive me.

I am a Sunday School teacher. I teach kids who are from 3-5 years old. And I have started video taping my classes. The project I am trying to do is to take clips from the videos when the kids do something that is really funny and make a DVD for the parents at the end of the year. But my hard drive isn't large enough to store a years worth of 45 minute videos. can someone suggest something to help me out?

I am currently using PD 9 ultra.
Go to: