Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
i dont belive it!
after 1 week, the problem returned - no magic motion templates.
i think it had to do with installing k-lite codec, but i have uninstalled it (k-lite) and problem persist !.

is it a registry problem with the pd9?

what can be done?

mg21082
problem solved!!!

steps:

1. uninstall pd9+smart sound via add-remove
2. stop service cyberlink rich....
3. delete folder c:\prog...\cyber...\powerdirector+ folder shared files
4. run tuneup utilities 2011 (15 days full trial), and fix all problem related to reg, broken etc + defrag reg
5. reboot
6. re-install - >pd9 works with magic motions templates.

mg
hi,
also have this issue (posted).
i have 2 win 7 machines. one with 64bit and another 32 bit.
pd9 ultra+latest patch+content pack+smartsound.
on the win 7 64 bit magic motion works fine, but on the 32 bit machine, when open the magic motion, no styles display.
strange is when i create a sample project with magic motion on the 64 bit machine, and then copy it to the 32 bit machine, the functionality of the magic motion works when playing, and also i can use motion designer, but i can not change or add a new motion to same of another picture, becase there is no style display on the magic motion windows.

tried, uninstalling, reg clean, re-intalling, same result.

what can bet done?

mg
here is a test i have done.
on the win 7 64 bit (where the magic motion templates appears) i have constructed a new project with 3 images.
then i modified this 3 images with magic motion, and every thing works fine.
then i saved the project and copy it to the win 7 32 bit (where the magic motion templates do not appear)
and loaded the project their. run the priject and it works with the magic motion. then i tried to open the magic motion tab and still the templates do not appear.
it seems that something is preventing from display of the tempalates.

any idea how to fix (w/o reintalling)?

mg21082
no, i did not installed the content pack.
i have downloaded the trail and after 2 weeks i have purchase the licence on line.
againg, the same version & patch is installed (w/o any content pack) on win 7 32 and 64, and on the 64 bit the magic motion templates exist and on the 7 32 bit they do not appear.

mg21082
hi,
i have pdp9 installed on win 7 32 bit, and also on a win 7 64bit - same version. both patched with latest (mar-2011) update.
on the win 7 32 bit when i open magic motion the templates are missing, while on the 64bit os, they exist and work.
how can it be fixed. i do not want to start reinstalling. is there a known fix (registry for example of file miising in a directory?).

i have notice that several people also mentioned this issue.

please advise.

regards,

mg21082
Go to: