Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Tried turning off the antivirus... no change in performance.
Do what I did 1) Try Arcsoft Trial and be amazed that software can actually work 2) Get your refund request in before your 30 days are up.
No I never disabled anti virus. I will give it a try and see.
I have recently upgraded to powerdvd10 and I am now having audio issues. It can be dvd (audio sync issue) or a bluray both standard and 3d (staggering). The video runs smooth but I have continuous audio issues which I never experienced with powerdvd9 Ultra. I made the unfortunate mistake to try arcsofts trial and everything I threw at it ran smooth but I am financially tied to powerdvd10. I have tried multiple audio sources from hdmi to stereo feed with no change in audio issues. It at least is very consistent. I have done the CCleaner, reinstalled powerdvd10... no luck. Below is my info. Thanks in advance anyone that can help.

PowerDVD full Version Yes
PowerDVD SR Number DVD100611-07
PowerDVD TR Number ?
Operating System Windows 7 x64
Admin Rights
PowerDVD Retail (downloaded online)
Used VGA - Asus GT 430
Used VGA driver version - 266.58
Used Audio device - Onkyo 607
Used Audio device driver version 1.1.13.1 (Nvidia)
The Audio setting in PowerDVD and in OS (default devices) Onkyo 607 (have used speakers = same issue)
Used ODD drive (full model name and Firmware Version) Lite On iHOS104 - Can't find but it is the latest just updated in last month.
Used Display(s) ACER H5360
Which kind of display connection (HDMI)
Whcih Display refresh rate do you use while Playback (120hz)
Are you using single or dual monitor environment - dual
Are you using clone or extended mode (if use two display) -extended
(3D only) Please provide detail info about 3D setting in PowerDVD - Nvidia 3d - ACER H5360
What kind of Antivirus SW are you using - Trend

Go to: