Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote j'ai enrégistré un projet sous forme d'un fichier .pds, peut on le lire directement à partir d'une clé USB sur un téléviseur ?
Faut il l'enregister directement sous forme de fichier .mp4 ?
merci de votre aide je découvre Power Director
Guislain

Bonjour Guislain .
Il te faut impérativement produire ton projet (fichier pds ) en un format vidéo que l'analyseur de profil t'indiquera .(mp4 ou autre )
Quote Hi Bhajje -

I don't have the same issue.

Till I read your post, I hadn't updated to the 391.01 driver for my GTX680. I set up a test project with UHD & 4K clips with VBR of 50-100Mbps (about 20 min duration).

After playing around with it using the previous 390.77 driver (no issues), I saved and closed PDR16 to install the new driver.

Running the 391.01 driver with hardware ecoding checked in PDR, there was no obvious difference in playback of the same project. Preview, as previously, was set to Full HD.

Cheers - Tony

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your test.

So, I re- installed diver 391.01, but not as an update, but as a new installation. And I have always the same problem. And what I clearly see now, is that when jumping from a clip to the following, there is a short pause of the playback. Between two clips, the plaback is smooth. And again, when jumping to the following clip on the timeline, a short pause again....

When coming back to the previous driver (390.77), I have not these pauses....

Originally, I have 4K (100 Mbps) clips. I use shadow files (1280x720) with preview in full HD.

It's just not very cool to have these pauses.... So, after installing as a new installation the 391.01 driver, I come back again to the previous one.

I confirm the phenomenon descibed by Jean-paul . We use both a GTX960 . Maybe a track (runway)??
At my home, it is OK . Used "Opacity" .
Untraceable build 2309
Quote Hello PowerDirector 15 users,

The GM3 patch update is now available. It will update your version to 2309.

You can download it from this page:

http://www.cyberlink.com/support/powerdirector-ultra/patches_en_US.html

Here are the release notes:

- Adds ability to apply My Favorite transition to all videos.

- Adds mask type options for the mosaic effect in the Motion Tracker.

- Adds 9:16 project support from PowerDirector Android.

- Adds recording custom area from the secondary monitor in Screen Recorder.

- Fixes the issue that templates created in old versions cannot be found in PowerDirector 15.

- Fixes the issue that SVRT malfunctions after splitting a video.

- Fixes the issue that shadow files are not generated to the defined export folder.

- Fixes the issue that thumbnails are incorrect after detecting 9:16 video in Scene Detection.

- Fixes the issue that parts of waveforms disappear from the timeline after applying transitions.

Cheers,

PowerDirector Moderator
The same problem at my home ( with me ) . Not found by solution. It is just necessary to uninstall only PD14 and to reinstall him.
French people, i do not understand the English . Small screen shot to explain my méthod.
Thank you very much Tony. Collected files.
The link supplies by Barrythecrab is nevertheless very clear!!!
It is also OK with a GTX 660
Hello Carl 312,

I confirm what you say. After opening of W7, 2,76 Go of RAM. After opening of PD 13, 4,68GO of RAM. During production of a file MP4, the RAM varies of 4,68Go in 5,65GO.
See screen shot.

Very beautiful realization
Best wishes in all

https://vimeo.com/115699979
Thank you

Merry christmas in all ,

https://vimeo.com/115185326
Hello 18tillidie ,

File H265 can be read by PowerDVD14 and VLC but not by Windows Media Player.
Mes Uploads towards Viméo always worked well.

Good evening to all

It would be good that the option dual display in Preferences activated, remains it in the reopening of PD 13 .

Your opinion ?????
Hello ynotfish,

Yes, I had forgotten this way of working the menus. He(it) is all the same boring to be obliged to create three projects if in a journey there are three essential subjects and if we want to read it one then three.
It seems to me to have understood(included):

A project with 3 chapters is considered as a title. If we want a slim return for every chapter, it is necessary to make three projects (one by chapter).
That's it?????
Why not plan an option " Return to the menu after every chapter "?????

Translated with Reverso

As indicated in the title, it seems that the reading of a single title does not work.
Can you verify?????
Go to: