Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
<Deleted>
You'll be asked to post this info for help, it will save you some response time

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/8449.page
Welcome to the world of HDCP! i have a feeling it's the audio from the tv to the receiver that is tripping you up. You probably have it hooked up using the digital audio and will need to switch it to analog. Of course you will only get 2ch PCM this way but the studios can feel at ease that you aren't pirating the movie.
I suspect your another victim of HDCP bullsh*t, designed to stop pirates but only affects people everyone else. Download and Install slysoft anydvd hd, if you can play the movies after that then that is your problem. It's a free month trial but kind of expensive in my opinion. You shouldn't have to buy it and it should work without it but doesn't seem to be the case. To be honest, if someone is not computer savvy they should just buy a standalone bluray player. It's much less hassle.

I can't believe the Lawyers haven't hopped all over this HDCP garbage, sounds like a class action suit to me and rightfully so.
Well if it's memory related maybe you should try only one matched pair and see if that helps.
This may not help at all and probably even sounds stupid but if your not plugged into HDMI1 on your receiver give it a try. I have an Onkyo TX-SR706 and couldn't play a Blu-ray or DVD even without it being on the first port. Doesn't make any sense, you would think all the HDMI inputs would be the same but obviously not.
I don't believe your display is HDCP compliant which is why Anydvd works as its stripping out the HDCP. Either buy Anydvd, upgrade your display, or best yet google Fox Killer and you'll be happier.
Assuming your using Windows 7 go into Control Panel and then Autoplay. Change the behavior there for when a disc is inserted.
Go to: