Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks. I have tried the first two methods with limited success. I couldn't seem to add extra keyframes as close as I needed to. I'll try the third suggestion.
In one of my videos I have a stationary object that I want to zoom in on and move around. I add keyframes but Power Director joins them with a smooth curve. This means it goes off screen in places and doesn't move how I want it to. Can I disable this annoying feature and make it move straight from key frame to key frame? I have tried adding extra key frames inbetween but it's still not good enough. Thanks.
Thanks. You have both been very helpfull. I might just cut to a tripod shot of me walking towards the entrance from my rear. Not a solution as such but an alteranate way of shooting it.
I understand the priciples of green screen and have used it before. However I am struggling with a new project. The easiest way to understand it is to imagine this- I am walking through a cave filming POV. As I return to the entrance to leave I see that the outside world looks very different. To achieve this I put a green sheet over the entrance and then add another world during the editing. However because I am moving around in the cave the static outside world looks wrong. So if for example I slightly sway to the left the outside world doesn't sway with me. It's as if I am holding a tube, looking through it and moving it around. Obviously the outside world must be fixed to the cave surrounding it. It will only be a short sequence between being fully within the cave and fully out of it but it's by far the most important bit. If it's impossible to do (without frame by frame adjustment) I might have to freeze the cave and zoom in using crop to give the illusion I am still moving forwards. I want to avoid that if possible though.
I should just add that the outside world is filmed on a tripod without any camera movement. There are however people and movement within it so I can't use a photo instead.
Thanks, I will try the suggestions.
Cap'n Kevin, I am unable to drag titles onto the first video track.
I have previously been using Pinnacle Studio but have now switched to PowerDirector. I have made a few videos and watched some of the tutorials but can't quite do what I want with titles. With Pinnacle you can put title with a background all on the main video track. This means you can simply add a transition between title (with background) and the main video. This means if you then used the burning/fire transition for example the title with background would all burn away together. On PowerDirector though the transition only applies to the background so it is a lot of hassle trying to get the actual title to fade away exactly in time with the burning effect. Most transitions wouldn't work at all, like flips for example. There must be an easy way to do this.
Go to: