Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you for your response Nicholas. The audio levels are fine on playback. Although it has not happened yet, my fear is that I will waste time capturing video that turns out to have no sound. Perhaps I'm just being paranoid, but I also use Magix and Pinnacle products, and I can monitor the audio when capturing. It makes me nervous when I cannot.

I'm sure the solution is just a settings change somewhere, but I just installed this new version of PD, and I am still taking it for it's "test drive", so I sure I will stumble across it eventually...
I'm capturing video from my VCR through a Pinnacle Movie Box 510 USB. While capturing, I can see the video, but can't hear the audio. When I playback the clip in the Edit area, I can hear the audio just fine, so I know it is being captured. I just can't monitor the sound while the video is being captured.

I guess it's not a huge problem, but it is annoying because I won't know if the audio recorded or not unless I potentially waste time capturing a video and listen to it later.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any guidance you can give. Cheers!
Go to: