Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Ah, I understand. So, I've got 1 .avi-file that is about 1.5gb of size and it's only 15 mins long that I want to produce a mp4 out of... How much smaller in size can I make that mp4 compared to the avi? I tried adjusting to the lowest possible settings, and so far it's still rather big, considering it's just 15 minutes long; 600mb... Maybe I should opt for other programs that makes the job done, or?
HOW do I do this?! I see several tv-series and anime series in 720p AND in mp4-format that are around 350mb! I have some avi-files I want to make 720p videos from (in mp4-format and around 250~350mb), but HOW do I do this in PowerDirector 11?! HOW do I customize the profile so I can get it to that size and quality?!
i want to make a video with audio commentary, but is it possible for me to do DUAL AUDIO recording? like, when the movie has been produced, if someone wants to listen to the video commentaries by me instead of the original audio track, they can choose that from the audio track-options. i want the original audio track to be the default, of course. is it possible to make this work with Power Director, perhaps? if so, then how do i do it?
Go to: