Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Microsoft needs to fix what they broke !. Did you read the linked citations?

Microsoft need to remember who there are.

Windows is a GUI, a Menu system for a PC Nothing more, Everyone should switch to Chrome or Linux or Ubuntu and teach Microsoft a lesson, put them back in their place. (Rant Over, just sick of Windows stuffing everything up).
Hi,
Thanks for your answer. Have changed the page file from system managed to 6gb and will try again.
Produced it last night making an mkv, it took 14 hours to produce but it did complete.
However using SVRT it failed.
Producing to MP4 at a 6000 bit rate with 256k audio, fail.
Produce to 8gb dvd, fail. (BSOD Reset the Computer that time)
Produce to AVI, fail. Weirdness.
I'll try it now with the page file change though.
Cheers.
Hi There,
I made a video on PD13 from 5 tv episodes at 48 minutes each. Joining them all together, cutting about a minute from the start and end of each clip and the adding a scrolling text credits list on the end.
However everytime i try to produce PD falls over at different times.
Its giving me a message that there is not enough system memory to continue producing.
I have a 3ghz i7 running win7 32bit thus only 4gb of memory. I have 8 installed but running win 7 64 bit the machine ran so much slower. (I dont know why, but believe me, it was slow, anyway i digress).

Over a 3hour video without mucgh editing, PD Crashes.

Just to let you know.

Cheers
Thanks for that, I guess I'll reinstall Roxio 7.5 for this project. I hope someone from Cyberlink is watching this post. Please add my feature!
What Computer are you running?, When I first started using Power Director (Version 5 I Think) It was on a Pentium III 500mhz with 1gb of memory, and things took forever and somethings would glitch. Moving Thorugh the years and versions, I have noticed that lower power machines will create some problems like you are having, intermittent things, audio out of sync here and there etc.
Just a Thought.
Hi,
When I Try To Make A DVD Menu, I get all sorts of things I dont want.
I have a dvd of a particular comedian I made years ago on Roxio 7.5, It had 3 small 1 hour shows and a title clip. So the menu had a background image of the artist, and 3 thumbnails, each linking to the 1 of the 3 clips. Clip finished and it went back to the menu, nice and simple.
If i try this on power director I get A home page, another page with the 3 titles, and a million other pages of thumbnails for chapters of each clip.
What i cant work out is how to stip away all the nonsense and get down to just
My intro clip, a menu with 3 thumbnails for the 3 clips, and thats it?
Seems pimple, but i cant figure it out.
Thanks for your help in advance.
OzDrDj
:
Go to: