Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have Power Director 15. I've used it for quite some time successfully. Recently I've had trouble with the system crashing when I get to about one hour and forty minutes. I lose everything after my last manual save. This has happened 3times in about the same place. Is there a limit on how long a video you can make with PD? I am frustrated having to re-edit the same footage over and over again and then losing it again. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Dan
Thanks Guys for the response. I will proceed with mixing the clips.
Hi All, I just purchased a Canon Vixia HFS 21 camera that takes AVCHD files. I have imported the files (MTS) to the timeline. Can I also add SD clips that were shot on a Canon GL1 using miniDV tape to the same video line. Are there any problems with mixing those types of videos? If so are there any get arounds that I need to know about. The HDV is a new wrinkle for me as my last 10 years has been spent in SD only. Thanks for any help.
Dan :
Go to: