Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
hi
I have tried but the same thing occurs.
padmanaban from India
Hi
It is found that pd 10 gives me lot of problem to burn dvd in the final cut. Because of that i used to go to produce and render the footage in mpeg format and storing in a folder and then go to video converter and convert the mpeg in to dvd format and then use it. I usually try with the burning option , every time i get only error message even it goes to one percent.The error is front end graph error and not possible for burning.I have tried with various setting in my computer and tired with the great distress.To solve my problem i have had a contact to the technical expert and assist them with their requirement, all of them ends with zero result. If any one solve my problem i am very happy . I am using windows 7 32 bit os with i3 processor and 4 gb ram.I hope that i will get good response from the forum.
Padmanaban from India
hi
In one of the tutorial you have used square fond for showing 3d image in a cube. i have a search for that fond but nothing is suitable for making this effect.If you would help me to give the name of the link i can download and use . I hope somebody will help me in this record.
padmanaban from India
Hi
Is it possible to remove video background in any type of setting in pd10

padmanaban from India
dear friend
what is front end graphic error and broken files
padmanaban from India
dear friend
i have sent all required information through technical support.take step to solve my issue.
thank you
padmanaban from India
hi
in pd 10 i got the problem of dvd burning error ec0030011. i am using win7 32 bit .
please guide me

padmanaban from India
dear friend
what is new in od10.i expect that you introduce lasso tool in pd for creating video transparency .like sony vagas you have to give a command to create transparent background for video.if you do so it will be very useful.

padmanaban from India
in pd 9 i am having problem of disc burning.when setting the disc burning option i am getting the following error
1 eC0030011
2 BROKEN OR MISSING SOURCE FILE
3 OUT OF SYSTEM MEMORY
I NEED SOMEBODY TO HELP ME
MAIL ADDRESS ammbiusha@gmail.com
padmanaban from India
Go to: