Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi, first post as I am 5 days into evaluating. I have had several problems similar to the OP where while editing I get freezes and worse I can hear the hard Drive spin down and then crash. Upon re-boot it will go thru a scandisk and recover sectors. I have narrowed it down to either the transitions and or fix lighting or video noise. Last night was the first time I used the program without a crash by only shortening clips and or crop for about a 10 minute movie. I am not at my home pc at the moment, but sill send the specs. I do know that it is an HP Pentium 4 with 2G RAM. Also when I get a chance I will see if I can narrow it further between the effects and or producing to different formats.
Overall I like the program and hope I can get it stable enough to purchase as I have a JVC camera and there are not a lot of options for editing MOD.
Go to: