Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Trevor, Your HD quality in the YouTube videos you've posted are fantastic. I will have to check out more of them later. Have a meeting to run to at the moment.
Ken
Andrew - Thanks for your question but I am sorry I could not answer it as I just figured out how to upload to facebook and youtube and have not gotten any farther.

Trevor - Thank you very much for your insight into uploading to Facebook in full HD. I am glad you were able to answer Andrew's question.
I figured out how to correct the error I was getting by starting with the simplist of tasks.

This is the steps I took to correct uploads to Facebook and YouTube.

1. Close all running applications.
2. Uninstall Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra.
3. Reboot computer.
4. Reinstall Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra.
5. Rebook computer.
6. Start Cyberlink Powerdirector 8 Ultra and register the application.
7. Rebook computer.

Errors should be corrected and now I can upload to both YouTube and Facebook with no problems or errors. I listed the steps I took in detail since I reinstalled and uninstalled 2 times until I got it right. If you follow the directions you should have no problems.
Well I now tryed to Upload to Youtube and I recieved the same error message.

HELP!!!
I get to the point where I have completed my project and am ready to upload to Facebook and when asked to Autherize and then click continue I get a Media Source Error and says to try again ( I have ) or contact tech support. Anyone else have this problem and any success in fixing it? Help Please!
Go to: