Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hey all -

I got PD 7 about a week ago and I've really been enjoying it: it's a fun and powerful program. I'm having difficulties, however, changing the quality of videos I produce and I suspect this is because of the default profile being used is less than optimal. My question is, how do I change the default profile or add one of my own? When I click on the 'custom' option from the drop-down menu, I'm told simply that there are no custom profiles to choose from. What it doesn't tell me is how I go about -adding- one, as I am clearly interested in doing so or else I wouldn't have clicked that option in the first place... I've been searching online for a solution, a guide, anything...but to no avail.

I'd appreciate it greatly if one of you knowledgeable-types could explain to me how creating and installing (is that the right word?) a customized profile is done, or at the very least point in the direction of a useful tutorial on the subject. Thanks in advance.

Go to: