Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Actually an old topic, but since I had this in PD8 and I recently got a PD12 with a burner I bought and found the same problem still exists I thought I would re-post.

This happens when importing WTV files that are HD (either 720 or 1080) and NOT when importing SD WTV files. The problem is cumulative so it's worse at the end of the file and not really noticeable at the beginning.

I think it's probably peculiar to some systems and impossible to fix unless it happens on a developer's computer. (Please don't post about frame rate capability of my system, etc. That is completely irrelevent when transcoding does not have to happen in real time.)

Unless someone who has had the problem and knows the magic tweak to post, PD12 will have to take a back seat to a competitor's product, just as PD8 did.
Using the filters.page, searching on
MPEG2 PowerDirector
I got zero hits.
I guess I'm stuck with Google:
MPEG2 PowerDirector site:forum.cyberlink.com
At least I get 25 hits.
Without search, a forum is (mostly) useless.
Go to: