Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Error codes - eEB020B89/eEB020B90 (Updated with solution)
[Post New]
UPDATE!!
I figured out the problem. I was trying to save the ISO file on an external drive, I guess the speed was not fast enough, I saved it to the internal and it burnt the first time. Hope this helps someone else and saves you some time.

Hello, I'm trying to created a ISO file but when I go to burn it gets about 20% in and throws an error code. I have tried all the things that worked in the past but no luck. I do have a captions file in the project, I'm going to remove it and try again but that kind of defeats the prupose. Also, I'm using PD 365
Can someone tell me what these codes actually refer to, I have search but couldn't find anything.

eEB020B89
eEB020B90

Thanks

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 09. 2022 15:00

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
I use an external ssd with a usb3 connection. Able to create working BD folders to it that works just fine. I know that selecting a class 10 speed flash drive will not work. Speed as you found is the answer.