Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Missing text tool
TheDishDoc [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 26, 2022 20:39 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello all, I am having an issue adding text to a photo. I'm able to locate the text tool in the frames and watermarks area and under the layers tab but it does not show up under the edit tab. Trying to create a text box under the layers tab won't let me resise the box properly. I'm attaching a pic of the Cyberlink help screen which indicates what I should see and 2 pics of what I'm actually seeing. If it's somehow hidden, I cannot seem to find a check box to enable it. Any help would be appreciated. I'm coming over from Microsoft Digital Image Suite so I'm a little lost. Very impressed with this software though.
[Thumb - PD 2.JPG]
 Filename
PD 2.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
366 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
10 time(s)
[Thumb - PD 3.JPG]
 Filename
PD 3.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
395 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
9 time(s)
[Thumb - PD 1.JPG]
 Filename
PD 1.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
133 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
9 time(s)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jun 26. 2022 20:55

TheDishDoc [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 26, 2022 20:39 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Anyone have any ideas?
[Post New]
Hello TheDishDoc,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

Apologies for missing your post. The must be some issue with my notifications.

Does this screen capture help to clarify your issue?

Trying to create a text box under the layers tab won't let me resise the box properly.

What specific issue is there with resizing the text box? Can you provide any further information?

PIX PIX YouTube channel