Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Last Post
MrSteveVee [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 14, 2022 09:16 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all, a very big thank you to Pix for helping me when I was trying to get to grips with Photodirector Workflow but unfortunatly the functionality to move images/folders within the software is a big must for me as I use it quite extensively so I will be moving away from Photodirector. Cyberlink was very professional and have refunded my subscription so I will be decommisioning the software shortly. Maybe next time
All the best
[Post New]
Hello Steve,

Thank you for the thank you.

Of course, you need to find software that suits your needs. We all do. I, myself, use different photo software for different purposes. Your issue with PhD seems to be largely around management (as in photo management).

Thankfully, your "Last Post" didn't have the same impact as the other "Last Post". I wish you well on your quest.

PIX PIX YouTube channel