Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
upload to cyberlink cloud
azehavi [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 18, 2020 04:41 Messages: 81 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,
As a user of PD365 I am entitled to 50GB free in the cloud, but when I am trying to upload a file, I get a message that Individual uploads cannot exceed 1GB.
Any help will be appreciated
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I almost never use the CL cloud, and you're actually farther along than I can get even though I'm clearly logged in on my browser

I'm assuming the message you're getting is related to the file size of at least one of your media clips, and it looks like you'll have to use another cloud service like OneDrive or Google Drive to pack your project to.

You can contact CL customer service and ask for clarification from this page and/or use Rate Us & Provide Suggestions from PD's File menu to express your disappointment and ask for more reasonable size limits.