Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Photo to Line Art
Whitney_Bunnies [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 18, 2022 18:14 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
My background is with Elements. I just downloaded the program (Essential version 13) and can't find where/how to take a photo and convert it to a line art drawing. Can anyone tell me what I am missing so I can do this?
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Hit the F1 key for help and search for what you may want to do. Here is a link to make art from your photos: https://help.cyberlink.com/stat/help/photodirector/13/pc/enu/07_02_01_ai_style_transfer.html?q=ai .
[Post New]
Hello Whitney_Bunnies,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

tomasc has already pointed you in the right direction with the AI modules. There's one pack called Sketches, which is freely available for PhD365 users.

You mentioned you are using the PhD Essential version. I'm afraid I don't even know whether a trial of the AI Sketches pack will run in that version. I have no experience of it, but it'd be worth a try.

This screen capture shows the 10 different sketch effects being applied to different photos in PhD.

PIX

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 21. 2022 01:17

PIX YouTube channel