Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
SOLVED Importing images from Google Photos on Android tablet app
RonH
Contributor Location: Norway (from Australia) Joined: Sep 05, 2011 10:13 Messages: 364 Offline
[Post New]
I am struggling to resolve this import. I have only 1 image in the Google Photos Photodirector folder but there are many more in the actual tablet Google Photos folder. There does not appear to be any kind of download link to bulk import the images I want to edit?

The latest app versions are installed.
Help appreciated

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 12. 2022 10:49

CYa Ron (W10/i5gen8/Nvidia)
Someone famous once said: "We only have the 4th dimension of 'time' so that everything does not all happen at once"
[Post New]
Hello RonH,

Am I correct in assuming that "SOLVED" means you've conquered it for yourself?

PIX PIX YouTube channel
RonH
Contributor Location: Norway (from Australia) Joined: Sep 05, 2011 10:13 Messages: 364 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello RonH,

Am I correct in assuming that "SOLVED" means you've conquered it for yourself?

PIX

Solved via FileCommander app. But maybe there is an easy method, directly within the Photodirector app?
I would add that PD is quite brilliant and I regularly use it to make compositions. CYa Ron (W10/i5gen8/Nvidia)
Someone famous once said: "We only have the 4th dimension of 'time' so that everything does not all happen at once"