Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Scrolling Images:
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
I have noticed that when you add text to a Title, you can make it scroll in the animation properties, but when you add an image the only option is to fade in and out. Is there anyway to make an image scroll? It looks kind of silly when the text scrolls, but the associated image doesn't. I've been using fade, but that's really not what I want in this situation. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Jaime -

It's a bit of mucking around but, once you got the motion path right, you could just reuse that path on each image.

Text could be set either to left or right of screen, allowing the other bit for images.

1. Insert associated image in PiP.
2. Adjust size so it doesn't mask titles.
3. Choose upward arrow motion path.
4. Set beginning keyframe so image is off-screen (below) and ending one likewise (above) - save the motion path to use for other images.
5. Adjust duration to match associated text.

Then just repeat for each section of text/associated image, using the saved motion path.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks. That worked perfectly. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM