Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
About the PhotoDirector 13
Thomas Yang 550101 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 05, 2021 13:01 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
there has a "ai style transfer" and "ai sky replacement", but I can not use it, I don't know why??

on these two fields, there has a red star, on the right side of the field, it is mean that these two function is not available??

my memory has 16G,
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Red stars mean these are new features in the updated version that you haven't yet used.

AI tools require powerful, modern CPUs and you should get a pop-up window telling you either that your CPU doesn't support that feature or be prompted to download the appropriate code.

If neither of those have happened, please follow the directions in the Before You Post guide and attach the DxDiag results here.
[Post New]
[Edit: optodata & PIX posting simultaneously]

Hello Thomas,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

Those red stars simply mean that the marked module is new★ & hasn't been used yet. It may have been installed as part of an update.

If it's available in PhotoDirector, there's no reason you wouldn't be able to use it. What happens when you try?

PIX

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 05. 2021 14:01

PIX YouTube channel