Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
相片大师13 BUG
count stars [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 29, 2021 07:30 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
目前,Steam版本的相片大师13存在一个比较明显的BUG需要修复,此BUG发生情况为,当打开相片大师13点击图库,选择一张图片无需做任何调整,在选择‘编辑’依次选择右边的‘导向工具’光线特效‘光线放射效果’后,无论是否对这张图片进行光线放射效果调整,打开的光线反射效果界面都是无法关闭的,当对图片进行光线调整后点击确定也无法对图片应用效果,点击取消也无任何反应,点击‘重置’图片会恢复本来的效果,但无法关闭此界面。
请您联系负责Steam更新的技术人员对其BUG进行修复,因为我是刚刚开始学习威力导演与相片大师,所以比较喜爱这两套软件,如果未来相片大师与威力导演在Steam平台得不到更新,我遇到的这些BUG就会很麻烦也影响正常使用。
这个BUG是亟待修复的,因为每当触发此BUG就会导致相片大师无法在Steam客户端停止运行,(如果您或技术人员能提供给我一个邮件地址,我可以把这段BUG录制的视频发送给您或技术人员。)
无法停止运行中的相片大师并没有其它关闭方法,只能强制关闭Steam客户端,而一旦强制关闭客户端,下次就无法在从客户端内打开相片大师,这种方法我已经几乎每日遇到,解决方法只有从新验证程序完整性,验证之后Steam客户端就会从新下载一遍相片大师,非常非常麻烦。在任务管理器中强制关闭相片大师的后果与强制关闭Steam客户端后果一致。
所以 真的很影响使用体验。
但我并没有在Steam选择退款,因为也是想支持一下威力导演这个软件,而不是使用盗版,虽然盗版很容易获得。
目前的这个BUG大于我急需寻求您帮助的相片大师崩溃问题,因为崩溃问题也会时常发生。
但我可以确信这并不是我的电脑硬件配置不足导致的。所以希望能尽快解决这个问题为我们Steam平台的用户进行更新。
非常感谢
[Post New]
Hello 孙筱赫,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

I had to use Google Translate to interpret your post, so it may not necessarily be accurate (e.g. it interprets "Director" variously as "director", "master" & "guru"):

At present, there is a more obvious BUG in the Steam version of PhotoDirector 13 that needs to be fixed. This bug occurs when you open PhotoDirector 13 and click on the gallery, and you don’t need to make any adjustments to select a picture. After selecting “Edit”, select the right one in turn. After the guide tool'light effect' light emission effect', regardless of whether the light emission effect is adjusted for this picture, the opened light reflection effect interface cannot be closed. After adjusting the light of the picture, click OK and the picture cannot be applied. If you click to cancel, there is no response. Clicking on the "reset" picture will restore the original effect, but you cannot close this interface.
Please contact the technician in charge of Steam update to fix the bug, because I just started to learn PowerDirector and PhotoGuru, so I prefer these two sets of software. If PhotoGuru and PowerDirector cannot be updated on the Steam platform in the future, The BUGs I encountered will be very troublesome and affect normal use.
This BUG needs to be fixed urgently, because every time this BUG is triggered, Photo Master cannot stop running on the Steam client. (If you or a technician can provide me with an email address, I can send the video recorded by this BUG To you or a technician.)
There is no other way to close the running Photo Master. It can only be forced to close the Steam client. Once the client is forcibly closed, the Photo Master cannot be opened from the client next time. I have encountered this method almost every day. The solution is to re-verify the integrity of the program. After verification, the Steam client will download Photo Master again, which is very, very troublesome. The consequences of forcibly closing PhotoDirector in the task manager are the same as the consequences of forcibly closing the Steam client.
So it really affects the user experience.
But I did not choose to refund on Steam, because I also want to support the PowerDirector software instead of using pirated versions, although pirated versions are easy to obtain.
The current bug is bigger than the crash problem of PhotoMaster, which I urgently need your help, because crash problems also occur frequently.
But I can be sure that this is not caused by insufficient hardware configuration of my computer. So I hope to solve this problem as soon as possible to update the users of our Steam platform.
thank you very much

I have no experience of the Steam platform. I assume you mean this version of PhD13. This table of licensed online resellers doesn't appear to list Steam.

Following your steps above, I could not replicate the issue in either PhD13 (lifetime license) or PhD 365. In all tests, PhD responded as expected when applying Light Effects.

You could try contacting CyberLink Technical Support with your issue, or there may be some support avenue via Steam. The issues you've reported seem to be version/platform-specific.

PIX

Google Translate:

欢迎来到相片大师论坛

我不得不使用谷歌翻译来解释你的帖子,所以它可能不一定准确(例如,它将“导演”解释为“导演”、“大师”和“大师”):

我没有 Steam 平台的经验。 我假设您指的是此版本的 PhotoDirector13。 这张获得许可的在线经销商表似乎没有列出 Steam。

按照您的上述步骤,我无法在 PhotoDirector13(终身许可证)或 PhotoDirector 365 中复制该问题。在所有测试中,PhotoDirector 在应用灯光效果时均按预期响应。

您可以尝试就您的问题联系讯连科技技术支持,或者通过 Steam 寻求一些支持途径。 您报告的问题似乎是特定于版本/平台的。 PIX YouTube channel
count stars [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello 孙筱赫,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

I had to use Google Translate to interpret your post, so it may not necessarily be accurate (e.g. it interprets "Director" variously as "director", "master" & "guru"):

At present, there is a more obvious BUG in the Steam version of PhotoDirector 13 that needs to be fixed. This bug occurs when you open PhotoDirector 13 and click on the gallery, and you don’t need to make any adjustments to select a picture. After selecting “Edit”, select the right one in turn. After the guide tool'light effect' light emission effect', regardless of whether the light emission effect is adjusted for this picture, the opened light reflection effect interface cannot be closed. After adjusting the light of the picture, click OK and the picture cannot be applied. If you click to cancel, there is no response. Clicking on the "reset" picture will restore the original effect, but you cannot close this interface.
Please contact the technician in charge of Steam update to fix the bug, because I just started to learn PowerDirector and PhotoGuru, so I prefer these two sets of software. If PhotoGuru and PowerDirector cannot be updated on the Steam platform in the future, The BUGs I encountered will be very troublesome and affect normal use.
This BUG needs to be fixed urgently, because every time this BUG is triggered, Photo Master cannot stop running on the Steam client. (If you or a technician can provide me with an email address, I can send the video recorded by this BUG To you or a technician.)
There is no other way to close the running Photo Master. It can only be forced to close the Steam client. Once the client is forcibly closed, the Photo Master cannot be opened from the client next time. I have encountered this method almost every day. The solution is to re-verify the integrity of the program. After verification, the Steam client will download Photo Master again, which is very, very troublesome. The consequences of forcibly closing PhotoDirector in the task manager are the same as the consequences of forcibly closing the Steam client.
So it really affects the user experience.
But I did not choose to refund on Steam, because I also want to support the PowerDirector software instead of using pirated versions, although pirated versions are easy to obtain.
The current bug is bigger than the crash problem of PhotoMaster, which I urgently need your help, because crash problems also occur frequently.
But I can be sure that this is not caused by insufficient hardware configuration of my computer. So I hope to solve this problem as soon as possible to update the users of our Steam platform.
thank you very much

I have no experience of the Steam platform. I assume you mean this version of PhD13. This table of licensed online resellers doesn't appear to list Steam.

Following your steps above, I could not replicate the issue in either PhD13 (lifetime license) or PhD 365. In all tests, PhD responded as expected when applying Light Effects.

You could try contacting CyberLink Technical Support with your issue, or there may be some support avenue via Steam. The issues you've reported seem to be version/platform-specific.

PIX

Google Translate:

欢迎来到相片大师论坛

我不得不使用谷歌翻译来解释你的帖子,所以它可能不一定准确(例如,它将“导演”解释为“导演”、“大师”和“大师”):

我没有 Steam 平台的经验。 我假设您指的是此版本的 PhotoDirector13。 这张获得许可的在线经销商表似乎没有列出 Steam。

按照您的上述步骤,我无法在 PhotoDirector13(终身许可证)或 PhotoDirector 365 中复制该问题。在所有测试中,PhotoDirector 在应用灯光效果时均按预期响应。

您可以尝试就您的问题联系讯连科技技术支持,或者通过 Steam 寻求一些支持途径。 您报告的问题似乎是特定于版本/平台的。

非常感谢您的回复
我已将BUG上传
 Filename
相片大师13 BUG.zip
[Disk]
 Description
BUG
 Filesize
1910 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
109 time(s)
[Post New]
Translation: Thank you very much for your reply. I have uploaded the bug.

Hello again,

Thank you. Your screen capture shows the issue very clearly & should help in descibing your problem to the tech support team. Please reference this thread.

As you can see in the attached screen capture, the same issue does not occur across all versions of PhD.

PIX

Translation:

再一次问好,

谢谢你。 您的屏幕截图非常清楚地显示了问题,应该有助于向技术支持团队描述您的问题。 请参考这个线程。

正如您在附加的屏幕截图中看到的,并非所有版本的博士都出现相同的问题。
 Filename
PhD13 Light Rays.mp4
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
12598 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
37 time(s)
PIX YouTube channel
count stars [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Translation: Thank you very much for your reply. I have uploaded the bug.

Hello again,

Thank you. Your screen capture shows the issue very clearly & should help in descibing your problem to the tech support team. Please reference this thread.

As you can see in the attached screen capture, the same issue does not occur across all versions of PhD.

PIX

Translation:

再一次问好,

谢谢你。 您的屏幕截图非常清楚地显示了问题,应该有助于向技术支持团队描述您的问题。 请参考这个线程。

正如您在附加的屏幕截图中看到的,并非所有版本的博士都出现相同的问题。

非常非常感谢
cyberlink 已经帮我解决了这个问题 我现在可以正常使用了
[Post New]
PIX YouTube channel