CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Sign in and downloading.
Reply to this topic
nicknonce [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Nov 19, 2021 02:24 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi I am unable to sign into DZ in the youcam app which I assume is needed to download things for it, I put the user pw that is the one for cyberlink because I cant just make a DZ specifically with that email already in use. For whatever reason it will not accept my password even when I update it, I can however download particles without being signed in when I switch my browser to edge, seems to a lot of things lately that are broken on firefox work on edge fine it's pretty sus.

I will give the thing some time than try again to sign in but I can't see any reason I can adjust that it wouldn't just work if the cyberlink and dz accounts are similarly recognized.
[Post New]
Hello nicknonce,

Welcome to the DirectorZone forum laughing

I am currently having no issues signing into DZ using Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox. I use exactly the same login details to sign into CyberLink Application Manager, with no issues.

That is not to suggest your issue hasn't been experienced by me or others previously!

Whichever browser I use, I cannot download templates from DZ (nor use CAM) without signing in. I can't explain what's happening there with Microsoft Edge surprised

I can only suggest that you contact Cyberlink & submit a ticket via Technical Support

PIX PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
Reply to this topic