Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector 365 Business pricing?
[Post New]
Hi,

I am not much fan of a subscription, so I upgrade PD every 2 years. Needing to do some simple ads for LED screens, I though I might give PD Business 365 a try, especially due to access to licensed stock images / videos / music.

However, I am not sure I can understand the pricing. It states cca 150 USD / annualy, but there is *, which states, that it's just for the first year of the usage.

Hence my question - after the first year of usage, is there any significant price raise?

Thanks,
/Petr
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi,I am not much fan of a subscription, so I upgrade PD every 2 years. Needing to do some simple ads for LED screens, I though I might give PD Business 365 a try, especially due to access to licensed stock images / videos / music.

However, I am not sure I can understand the pricing. It states cca 150 USD / annualy, but there is *, which states, that it's just for the first year of the usage.

Hence my question - after the first year of usage, is there any significant price raise?

Thanks,
/Petr

This print would apply,

"This product is a paid subscription. After 1 year the price for this product is $299.99 and your subscription will auto-renew at the end of the subscription period. Cancellations can be made at any time."

Jeff