Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
One frame reverse stutter after Producing content.
Simbru [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 04, 2021 17:48 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I created a video and then wanted to add a still image of the last frame after it. Specifically, I created a video of a group of people jumping and then captured an image of the last frame and added it to the end so that it looked like they were frozen in air for a short period of time.

It looked great when previewing the video back, but after I had produced it I noticed that there was a single reverse frame stutter as the video ended and the image began. It completely ruins the look. I'm new to this and tried to play around with the frame rates and image quality, but had no success. I would appreciate any guidance.

Thanks.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Nov 04. 2021 17:59

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You'll have to manually trim the video clip to remove the final frame before the freeze frame. It might be simplest to zoom in on the timeline and then click and drag the starting edge of the freeze frame to the left to overwrite the last frame of the video clip.

On future projects you may find the Action Camera Center to be an easier way to add freeze frames, slow-mo and reverse effects.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 04. 2021 18:37

Simbru [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 04, 2021 17:48 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the reply. I'm such a noob I didn't even realise you could edit Produced footage. It worked and looks great. Thanks again.