Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio / Video Sync Issue
mugcord [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 30, 2021 22:55 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am using the free version of PowerDirector 365, and I am having the following issue. While on the timeline, when I click play to preview the video, the audio and the video sync up how I want them to. However, when I start from earlier on the timeline and let it play, over time the audio and video start becoming less and less synced until by the end of the video they are 10+ seconds apart. The sync issue also occurs when I try to render the video. How can I fix this issue? Thanks!
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
I have the same. In the latest 1-2 versions the audio is sometime lagging behind. This is very disturbing. Lowering the preview quality setting does not help too much, not does changing the hardware display settings. Rendering of (part of) the timeline helps a bit, but that also takes time. In former versions the audio was more precise. Looking at the remarks on audio since this version, I think something has changed, and CL should look at to improve this annoying thing.