Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Dialogue no longer wraps within boxes since update
Underhaze [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 09, 2019 21:59 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all!
I have 365 and downloaded the latest version the day it came out. In the few days since I can no longer write any dialogue that is more than approx 32 characters long. The text will not wrap to the line below anymore, nor can I do a return to get to the next line. I have even tried it on some existing timelines where it did work with PD19 - I can only replace the 1st line of text since the update. I have also tied on a different computer where I have also loaded PD20.

I attached a file that hopefully shows better what I mean. The picture is of an existing project. I just now replaced the dialogue in the upper right hand box. As you see, it is limited, will not "return" to the next line and will not wrap to the next line as the other boxes did with PD19 and before.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Underhaze
[Thumb - No Wrapping.jpg]
 Filename
No Wrapping.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
214 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
8 time(s)
Underhaze
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
What exact "box" shape did you use? I tested a few stock ones and they appear to function normally for me.

Jeff
[Thumb - PD20_Textwrap.png]
 Filename
PD20_Textwrap.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
911 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
6 time(s)