Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Insert background in title designer
azehavi [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 18, 2020 04:41 Messages: 81 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
After today updating of my PD 365, I am not able to insert a color background to a title in the title designer.
Instead of getting some backgrounds to choose one of them as it was before the updating, I get a window of a file manager.
See the attached photo.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
[Thumb - title designer.jpg]
 Filename
title designer.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
71 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
1 time(s)
azehavi [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 18, 2020 04:41 Messages: 81 Offline
[Post New]
Sorry, I didn't pay attention that I am in PD19 forum, so I sent it again to PD365 forum where it should be.
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
The manual (of both version 19 and 20) says that by clicking on that square box with the plus, you can “Insert Text/Images/Particles/Backgrounds”. The expected behavior would be I recon, that the windows file manager would be opened to allow the user to select texts, images, particles or backgrounds. It might be possible that in the previous version (or maybe even before that) you have selected a folder with backgrounds of any sort, that would then re-open by default? The update to version 20 may have reset the folder to something else…..
It might be easier to select a background color from the media-room and put that into a separate track above the track of the title, so that your background is showing?