Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Director Suite 365 - PowerDirector vs. PowerDirector Essential
GaryInAZ [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 16, 2012 16:25 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
The Cyberling Application Manager lists both of these. I have the Director Suite 365 - PowerDirector installed (my subscription). I can't find any information about PowerDirector Essential. I have the option to install PowerDirector Essential but I'm guessing this is a subset of the other PowerDirector. Same with PhotoDirector Essential.

Can someone please clarify.

Thanks
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote The Cyberling Application Manager lists both of these. I have the Director Suite 365 - PowerDirector installed (my subscription). I can't find any information about PowerDirector Essential. I have the option to install PowerDirector Essential but I'm guessing this is a subset of the other PowerDirector. Same with PhotoDirector Essential.

Can someone please clarify.

Thanks

This issue has already been addressed as seen in this discussion.