Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power DVD 13
EdwardH [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 15, 2019 10:29 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello

I want to use my Power DVD 13 that I had for many years on my old PC.

I've just upgraded and it's a new Windows 10 with the same Product key - (legitimately upgraded from Windows 7)

I have the email from 24 Nov 2013 that has the Software Key in it, that I was advised to keep

I have a backup CD that doesn't seem to do anything anymore ,

So I'm a bit stuck

Is there a way to install now Power DVD 13? , OR have I to just forget about it?

Seems rather unfair to just bin it. I paid some £58.99 originally back in Nov 2013

How can I now use the Product Key? OR am I forced to upgrade now?
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
69 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
599 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 05. 2021 12:27

EdwardH [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 15, 2019 10:29 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello

I want to use my Power DVD 13 that I had for many years on my old PC.

I've just upgraded and it's a new Windows 10 with the same Product key - (legitimately upgraded from Windows 7)

I have the email from 24 Nov 2013 that has the Software Key in it, that I was advised to keep

I have a backup CD that doesn't seem to do anything anymore ,

So I'm a bit stuck

Is there a way to install now Power DVD 13? , OR have I to just forget about it?

Seems rather unfair to just bin it. I paid some £58.99 originally back in Nov 2013

How can I now use the Product Key? OR am I forced to upgrade now?

All OK now , I restarted my PC and the CD program worked OK. I have now installed and activated Power DVD 13

I had pending Windows updates that needed to be done before I could install any further programs