Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Fade in and out
JohnMark
Newbie Location: Oklahoma City, OK Joined: Jan 23, 2017 15:00 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
When I select a single pic, 'Designer' comes up and I can fade it in and out. But when I select multiple pics, I'd like to select fade-in and fade-out option. Where do I go to do this? John Mark, BookMinistry.org
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote When I select a single pic, 'Designer' comes up and I can fade it in and out. But when I select multiple pics, I'd like to select fade-in and fade-out option. Where do I go to do this?

If you truly want the PIP fade in/out feature vs maybe the more traditional fade transition what you can do is set fade in/out in PIP for one pic, in the timeline right click on pic and select "Copy Keyframe Attributes" then select all other pics and use the right click and "Paste Keyframe Attributes".

Jeff