Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Producing video into Audio clip suddenly slows down.
Johnmcf2
Newbie Location: Arizona City, Arizona Joined: Jul 15, 2018 13:13 Messages: 28 Offline
[Post New]
I am taking the sermon section (30 minutes average) out of my videos and making an audio only cd. Sometimes it goes smooth; but, started going into slow mode. I have 8 cores/16 cpus gaming computer but when it slows down it is only using 1% and that is the highest usage going on. And I notice the Disk usage for the program is in background mode. When it works it takes about 10 minutes, when it the snail dance it takes over an hour.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Which output profile are you producing to? Have you tried extracting the audio from your source clip (available when right-clicking on it in the Media Library) and only placing that on the timeline, with no other content?
Johnmcf2
Newbie Location: Arizona City, Arizona Joined: Jul 15, 2018 13:13 Messages: 28 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Which output profile are you producing to? Have you tried extracting the audio from your source clip (available when right-clicking on it in the Media Library) and only placing that on the timeline, with no other content?

Output to: Wma, Audio 8 for dial-up modem (mono,28.8 Kbps)

Tried the origional source with video removed and it took 2:36:00

The produced videos are each produced from 3 4K cameras with the audio usually from the front closest camera. The final videos are produced down to 1920x1080 15540kbps, 29.97 frames/sec. This video is then loaded alone and only the sermon is produced to WMA mono, 28.8 Kbps.

When this slows down the computer is pretty much not doing anything except rendering the audio and sometimes the resource monitor to see what is going on. The above origional source was running only PD18.