Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Video stablization and themes
Ray360 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 25, 2021 06:33 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am starting a new project in Cyberlink PowerDirector 365 and have several .MTS clips which have been imported into the project. Some of the clips are really shaky and I am able to stablize them, individually. However, I would like to use a predesigned theme. It would seem that I can import the original shaky clips into the theme whereafter I cannot stabilize them.

Is there any way, I could 'pre-stabilize' my clips before adding them into a theme OR could I stablize the clips once they are in the theme?

Ray360

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 03. 2021 10:37

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
It's better to stabilize each clip first then work with those versions in your final project. Once you've applied the stabilization to a clip, produce using the Best Matched Format from the Profile Analyzer on the Produce page to preserve as much of the original quality as possible.

You'll also want to use that same profile when producing your final project (unless you plan on upscaling/downscaling for any reason).

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 03. 2021 14:22