Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Multiple Devices
Mavsfan_1991 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 23, 2016 00:31 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am on the fence about getting this app, my main question is that is it possible to start a project on my PC with powerdirector 365 and open the existing project on the app to continue working on it, then save it and finish on the P? Thanks for your help!
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The short answer is no.

The longer answer is that projects started on the mobile app can be imported into the desktop version, but not the other way around.

Also, each platform requires a separate license so you'll need to purchase the mobile app and also PD365.

For the desktop version, Windows and Macs require separate licenses, but you're allowed to install PD365 on a desktop and laptop as long as they both run the same OS and you don't use them simultaneously.