Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can PD19 open projects created in PD12?
Fontasy77 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 27, 2013 18:52 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
I own PD 12. If I buy PD 19 Ultra lifetime, can it open projects created in PD 12 and will I be able to work on them? Thank you.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Yes. It's possible that a few things might need to be tweaked but overall your projects should work as expected.

Note that once you save a PD12 project from PD19, however, it can't ever be opend by PD12 again so you may want to make/save a new copy of each project in case you ever need to open the original in PD12 again.
Fontasy77 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 27, 2013 18:52 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Yes. It's possible that a few things might need to be tweaked but overall your projects should work as expected.

Note that once you save a PD12 project from PD19, however, it can't ever be opend by PD12 again so you may want to make/save a new copy of each project in case you ever need to open the original in PD12 again.

Thank you optodata.