Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
video and photo collage with photos that change
firefight16 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 03, 2019 17:32 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Okay I want 3 windows 2 will be videos and one a photo. I want the photo in that one window to change, can it be done?
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Ok, quero que 3 janelas 2 sejam vídeos e uma foto. Quero que a foto dessa janela mude, isso pode ser feito?

Certainly add the videos and photos each on a track, in the same position.
2 click on the video opens the editor where you can adjust the size and position of the video or photo, do this one at a time, take into account that the track below overlaps the above if you want to do this.
You can do it directly in the Preview window.
Also by clicking on the Keyframe button.
In PD by clicking “?” first line leads to dozens of tutorials

https://www.cyberlink.com/learning/powerdirector-video-editing-software

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 10. 2021 03:42

ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi firefight16 -

The simplest thing would be to first create a slide show of your "changing photos" & produce it as a video file.

Then you can use your slideshow video in combination with the other videos in Video Collage Designer.

Within VCD, you can trim videos to match durations (if you wish).

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
StevenG [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jan 14, 2014 14:04 Messages: 513 Offline
[Post New]
Nice solution, Tony!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 10. 2021 07:34

firefight16 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 03, 2019 17:32 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks

New to playing with video, first test I did drop video and pictures on differant lines and adjusted video and photos not bad looks like I can figure it out.