Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector 365 is painfully slow and keeps crashing
tacohomer1133 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 07, 2021 18:12 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Yes I have the latest version. Even when I do very simple tasks like trimming a clip it thinks for 10 seconds and then often crashes. The first 2 times I used it it was fine but now its just so painful to use. WHAT IS GOING ON??
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Not sure why you posted in the PD18 forum, but the only way anyone here in the user forum can help is if you follow the steps in the Read Me Before Posting guide so we can see how your computer is set up.
tacohomer1133 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 07, 2021 18:12 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Not sure why you posted in the PD18 forum, but the only way anyone here in the user forum can help is if you follow the steps in the Read Me Before Posting guide so we can see how your computer is set up.

I clicked to go to the forum, it asked what product I had and this is where it took me.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I clicked to go to the forum, it asked what product I had and this is where it took me.

You are correct, that's CL fault. If you select "365 for Windows (Subscription)" it takes you to the PD18 forum. If you select "365 for Mac (Subscription)" it takes you to PowerDirector (previous versions) forum. They simply have it botched. One needs to select "19" to get to the "PowerDirector 19 & 365" forum pages.

Jeff
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]

You are correct, that's CL fault. If you select "365 for Windows (Subscription)" it takes you to the PD18 forum. If you select "365 for Mac (Subscription)" it takes you to PowerDirector (previous versions) forum. They simply have it botched. One needs to select "19" to get to the "PowerDirector 19 & 365" forum pages.

Jeff

Duly reported, thank you!

Cheers
PDM