Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Customising size, motion and position on a background
Davidk101
Senior Member Location: Brisbane Australia Joined: Jun 24, 2020 02:38 Messages: 172 Offline
[Post New]
Introducing a new project, I want to have a picture of a castle, overlaid on a map, and then progrssively shrink the size of the castle and position it on the map. Not zoom, which would show just a smaller part of the image, but shrink the whole image from just the whole screen to a much smaller one and move it on the map to it's location.

I've poked around and experimented a bit, but nothing jumps out at me. How do I do that?
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
This quick n dirty creation may help:
Map on track 1. Castle on track 2. Open PiP Designer on castle. Set the initial size and position. Move the cursor a few seconds and duplicate the Position and Scale keyframes. Move the cursor a few seconds and set the next size and position. This sets the 3rd set of keyframes. See the attached result. You can set as many positions and scales of the castle as you like. Not limited to three.
 Filename
Scarborough Castle.wmv
[Disk]
 Description
Location of castle on the map.
 Filesize
2927 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
111 time(s)
Davidk101
Senior Member Location: Brisbane Australia Joined: Jun 24, 2020 02:38 Messages: 172 Offline
[Post New]
Many thanks, that works a treat.