Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
What add-ons do I have?
Davidk101
Senior Member Location: Brisbane Australia Joined: Jun 24, 2020 02:38 Messages: 172 Offline
[Post New]
I'm running PD18, currently at the latest 3001 update level. And I am pretty sure I have downloaded and installed at least 1 set/pack of add-ons from the zone.
With PD18 open, is there a way to determine just which add-ons I have?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The FAQs are your friends. In addition, this post will show you where each of the pack's contents are found in PD in explicit detail.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote And I am pretty sure I have downloaded and installed at least 1 set/pack of add-ons from the zone.
With PD18 open, is there a way to determine just which add-ons I have?

The only packs from the DirectorZone that I am aware of are the Title sets. You can open PD18 and go to the Title room/Downloaded and those are what you downloaded and installed. You can go to the other rooms like the particle rooms and expand the Downloaded section too.

It may be better if you keep a diary of what you install on the pc. One can also use File Explorer to go to the downloaded folder on a pc and check the name, extensions, and dates of downloads from the DZ.
Davidk101
Senior Member Location: Brisbane Australia Joined: Jun 24, 2020 02:38 Messages: 172 Offline
[Post New]
Good to know the degree of add-ons that are available - the listing at the link provided by opto doesn't show easily in the zone pages. And if you know/can remember which pack(s) you have got, following the links to the place where it is is not that hard. But it doesn't seem like there is a place in PD that will tell you just which ones you have.
Feedback item coming on.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 04. 2021 00:59