Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Download ShutterStock and Photo have Blank Icons
cyberfyber2021 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 06, 2021 22:59 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, I just signed up for PowerDirector and after clicking on the Premium Media. I see the icons for Shutterstock and the Icons for Photos.

But, they're all blank.

When clicking on any of the items I'm taking to a preview page to see what's there, Yet, I can't see the actual preview inside of the 'Download Media from Shutterstock' box.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Sounds like you may want to try uninstalling/reinstalling PD and make sure you're connected to the internet when you try the Shutterstock tool again.

Here's what it should look like:

Do you see the placeholder icons or any animation at all on any of the 3 tabs?
cyberfyber2021 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks for the suggestion, but no, that's not it.

Turns out it's my Avast Virus Protection software. Turned it off momentarily and I was able to quickly see the icons as they should appear.

Cheers!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Feb 07. 2021 22:39

[Post New]
Try to install QuickTime, some of the Shutterstock clips use Apple codec.

Note. QuickTime has security issue and Apple does not care about Windows users, so try it with your own risk.
cyberfyber2021 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Try to install QuickTime, some of the Shutterstock clips use Apple codec.

Note. QuickTime has security issue and Apple does not care about Windows users, so try it with your own risk.

Thanks for the heads up! :