Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Shutterstock
lexxmd [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 27, 2020 11:43 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I just subscribed to the PD365 because of the Shutterstock feature as a package, however, when I try downloading/searching there is a limited picture and video available in comparison to the actual Shutterstock website.

Is there a limit as to how much you can search and download with PowerDirector 365?
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi lexxmd -

Yes - that's true. PDR365 has access to some (not all) of Shutterstock's library of videos, audio & photos. By my estimation, PDR365 has access to about 2000+ videos. 2000+ photos & 2000+ audio clips...

... which is just a small part of Shutterstock's libraries of video (20+ million) photos (350 million) & music (unknown).

I guess if you compare the cost of a PDR365 subscription (say $99 p.a.) to the combined annual cost of a Shutterstock subscription (including only video, photo & audio) of ~$1900 p.a. it puts it in perspective.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Advertised counts shown in pic.

Jeff
[Thumb - PD19_Shutterstock.png]
 Filename
PD19_Shutterstock.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
19 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
30 time(s)
lexxmd [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 27, 2020 11:43 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you all for the answers.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Jeff -

I can always count on you to steer my thinking in the right direction.

My shonky estimations were based on ~30 per page (in PDR365 GUI) x number of pages.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
adellee [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 06, 2022 07:45 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi lexxmd -

Yes - that's true. PDR365 has access to some (not all) of Shutterstock's library of videos, audio & photos. By my estimation, PDR365 has access to about 2000+ videos. 2000+ photos & 2000+ audio clips...

... which is just a small part of Shutterstock's libraries of video (20+ million) photos (350 million) & music (unknown).

I guess if you compare the cost of a PDR365 subscription (say $99 p.a.) to the combined annual cost of a Shutterstock subscription (including only video, photo & audio) of ~$1900 p.a. it puts it in perspective.

Cheers - Tony

I JUST FOUND OUT that shuttershock and other files that we can get using this company is not for commercial use....so people should know this