Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 20 not starting
piotrkast [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 23, 2020 06:23 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
After installing new driver video card Radeon HD7770 win7-radeon-software-adrenalin-2020-edition-20.10.1-oct19.exe my Power DVD 20 didn't even start after clicking his starting icon. Before this driver install, program work pefectly i smoothly. Whats going on?
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
Quote After installing new driver video card Radeon HD7770 win7-radeon-software-adrenalin-2020-edition-20.10.1-oct19.exe my Power DVD 20 didn't even start after clicking his starting icon. Before this driver install, program work pefectly i smoothly. Whats going on?

If you think it is caused by the new version GPU driver, you can try uninstall the current version driver, and then install the previous version to check it out.

AMD website also offers previous driver versions to let you restore:
https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous-drivers/graphics/amd-radeon-hd/amd-radeon-hd-7000-series/amd-radeon-hd-7770-ghz-edition

Or, you can contact cyberlink support directly to troubleshoot the case.