Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Monopoly board issue
Squeezy Wes [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 29, 2020 16:18 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Please, please help.... Purchased PD 365..... created a music performance DVD. Plays very nicely on timeline. Produced on MPEG-2, Went to "Create Disk".... the Monopoly board and sweepstakes thing shows up..... My DVD video is not there...... Why is this happening??
StevenG [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jan 14, 2014 14:04 Messages: 513 Offline
[Post New]
If you go back to Edit, it's still on the timeline, right?

If so, go to Create Disc and look under the Content tab. Is your movie there?
Squeezy Wes [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote If you go back to Edit, it's still on the timeline, right?

If so, go to Create Disc and look under the Content tab. Is your movie there?

Under "Create Disk" in CONTENT it's there but not with my title. It says "Title 1 My Video" and the "monopoly" thing is in the right side window. If I click on the video (Title 1 My Video) it plays. If I hit the 2D tab and "BURN" it goes nowhere..... in fact says it's burning but shows zero burned..... I don't get it, why this Monopoly thing comes up in the first place.

Thanks for any help you can give me. I just want to burn a few DVDs for my music business.

Wes
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
The Monopoly is the default menu chosen. You need to go to the Menu Preferences tab to choose a different menu or No Menu and apply to all pages to get rid of that Monopoly. Click Preview the disc to simulate what your disc will look like in a DVD player.

You have to click the Burn in 2D button on the bottom right of the page to bring up a window in which you can choose to author and/or burn to a disc. Read and choose your selections according to what you want to do.

This tutorial may help: https://youtu.be/eM7Poap7jFk .
Squeezy Wes [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote The Monopoly is the default menu chosen. You need to go to the Menu Preferences tab to choose a different menu or No Menu and apply to all pages to get rid of that Monopoly. Click Preview the disc to simulate what your disc will look like in a DVD player.

You have to click the Burn in 2D button on the bottom right of the page to bring up a window in which you can choose to author and/or burn to a disc. Read and choose your selections according to what you want to do.

Thanks for the help, I'll watch the tutorial link and work on it today. "Choose different preferences tab"..... prior to loading and editing a video for DVD or after creating the video???.... hopefully the tutorial will show me. Have a great day., Wes
crazy cat lady [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 01, 2011 17:13 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Quote The Monopoly is the default menu chosen. You need to go to the Menu Preferences tab to choose a different menu or No Menu and apply to all pages to get rid of that Monopoly. Click Preview the disc to simulate what your disc will look like in a DVD player.

Thank you so much! After countless hours, the you tube video you recommended solved my skipping audio problem (slideshow played fine until burned on a DVD) AND it got rid of the stupid Monopoly Board preview window. Thank you!!!! And thank you to the person who posted the question in the first place!