Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Application Manager not loading
Mark A Michaud [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 24, 2020 21:42 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I downoloaded application mananger and entered my dredentias and it just sits there. Another annoying thing is that people upgrade systems or haveto reinstall windows. EVERYTIME I have to request a link to download. This is not a good way to keepmcustomers. VERY ANNOYING

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 19. 2020 08:21

Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
Agreed! Problems are indeed always annoying.
The Application Manager took a fair share of these, but currently it appears to be functioning OKAY; sometimes slow, but OKAY. If there is no reaction after you have entered your user-id and password, it may be that it cannot contact CL, maybe good to check whether it is being blocked by the firewall?
Do you have PD up and running? Have your credentials been accepted there? If something is wrong with them you will get a message.
Upgrading drivers is sometimes unavoidable. And we have begged Cyberlink to come with function that allows users to go back to a previous version, should to new cause problems. I guess that you have shared your problems with CL technical support?